Wednesday, 26 August 2015

Why We Keep Going Back!

#SMCIeCamp2015   
#cuzitsreallyreal

This testimony is from one of our China team members.  China team members work very hard for years to be able to share the Gospel in english. It is such an encouragement to us to have them and an encouragement to them to have freedom for a few days to proclaim openly the saving grace of Jesus Christ.

 Yuen - China 
"This is the second time I came to e-camp. One of the most
moving came this trip is when I shared the truth from bible, some students responded to me and told me anybody else had shared the same truth last year. These students clearly remembered what volunteers shared last year and they recited it with me at the same time. At that time, I realized that the meaning of SMCI visited year after year at the same place. Although part of students cannot understand and rejected the truth, there were someone accepted Jesus at the very moment."

The words on the wall  in the photo above encouraged me--Don’t lose hope. Anything we do today can be seen in future.

Sis Yuen, China

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!