Sunday, 30 August 2015

God Is Willing To Use Me!


#smciecamp2015
#cuzitsreallyreal

This testimony is from one of our China team members.  China team members work very hard for years to be able to share the Gospel in English. It is such an encouragement to us to have them and an encouragement to them to have freedom for a few days to proclaim openly the saving grace of Jesus Christ. (Her testimony appears as sent.)
      Ivy朱谌
Ivy朱谌
July18-26, 2015, Leyte  
What an absolutely AMAZING week in my life. A totally new challenge and a miraculously grace for me to had a chance to be a evangelist. I preached the Gospel to more than 1300 people though I didn't know how many of them truly decided to accept Jesus as their personal Lord and Saviour. Pray that the Lord bless His Word. 
As the Bible says in Romans 10:15, how beautiful are the feet of those who preach the Gospel of peace, who bring glad tidings of good things. There is truly nothing more precious, more worthy. I just cannot tell how grateful I am, even I'm a totally sinner, God is willing to use me to preach his good news. Praise to our almighty God👏.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!