Saturday, 15 August 2015

From the GLCC, Singapore Teams Pt 1



Team Unashamed - Singapore
Part 1 of GLCC's Testimonies
Submitted by Hwee Min and Kim Cheong

The annual SMCI evangelistic campaign just concluded on 8 Aug and we thank God for raising up 29 people from GLCC this year. More so, we praise God for many heart decisions made to trust Christ as their personal Saviour. Do continue to pray for the follow-up work by our full-time SMCI workers. Here’s what some of our 1st time youth E-campers has to say!!!

When people ask me, "How was E-Campaign?" My only answer will be, "Indescribable". Because it's the truth! To be spreading God's love to the people in the Philippines and witnessing souls being saved is just too awesome a feeling to be described. On top of that, it was indeed a privilege to be out of my comfort zone, to get my hands dirty, and to be called a liar, all for His name's sake. Don't be the person asking, "How was E-Campaign?"  
Be the one answering it! - Claudia Choo

At the beginning I was so doubtful and fearful about going for E-camp. But I decided to take a step of faith to trust God and serve Him. What a humbling and awesome time it was. Being thrown into an environment where I had to live by faith each moment has taught me what it means to depend on God. Being given the privilege to be on the forefront of Gods work and to see His glory and power is something I am greatly thankful for. Witnessing souls saved and lives changed is just so amazing. How great is our God. - Paul Chia

Matthew 28:19 was truly a verse that we lived out during e-camp. We were reminded daily about how great the harvest fields are if only we are willing to come and be privileged labourers for our Lord. Lost for words and full of uncertainty but when I took the step of faith, God met me right there. I felt thoroughly blessed by this experience and with a big wide smile, I told them "I'll be back!" - Ruby Tan

E campaign has been refreshing for our faith, being able to go out and serve, and preach the gospel. It was also life changing to see the plentiful harvest where thousands of people are eager to hear the Gospel. Seeing God moves in the mission field as He works in the hearts of people, opens opportunities, and grants us safety have encouraged our hearts immensely. We would love to go again, and encourage others 
to join as the labourers are few. To God be the glory! - Daniel Yip


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!