Saturday, 10 August 2013

Team China: Nittie

TEAM CHINA
2013 SMCI eCampaign


From : Nittie

I am very thankful to God for the opportunity to take part in the E-campaign. I had applied for a passport twice previously but was unsuccessful. When I heard about the opportunity to go to the e- campaign in November last year, I really wanted to take part and started praying that I would be granted a passport. In February this year, God answered my prayer and I got my passport and started to prepare for e-campaign. 


When I arrived in Legaspi, I was amazed and shocked that I was allowed to share the gospel in such a manner with so many students. In China, we never had the opportunity to just go into classrooms and share with so many students. On the first day, I was very nervous and had doubts as to whether they understood what I was saying. But when I looked at the response slips that the students filled out, I was so touched that they received Christ and how the Spirit was working in them. I still remember vividly how one girl's face lit up with joy after hearing the gospel and I was so moved by God's love. 

In this short trip, I saw the power of the gospel. I believe that my life has changed greatly in these 5 days. God used me to bless so many people and gave me the confidence through His Spirit for the advancement of His gospel. I hope that as I return to China, my passion for sharing the gospel will grow and that I can continue to share His love with those around me. 


Nittie is from X....g - where it is very hard for people to get a passport or to be granted any visa to leave their country.
This was her first eCampaign.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that ATE Nittie! continue to press on toward the mark of high calling. God bless you and your team! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!