Monday, 16 July 2012

You Just Never Know Who's With You!


Thoughts from Karina
Weeks 1 and 2 
Cebu and Manila:

One of the most exciting things I experienced this year on the E-campaign was in relation to teachers in the classrooms.

The first incident was in Cebu. I preached the gospel in a classroom and the teacher remained seated at her desk at the front of the room. She seemed disinterested and continued her paperwork. However, I was surprised to hear her tell me at the end how happy she was that we had come.  It turned out that she was a pastor's wife and she told me she had been interceding for me whilst I was talking! I realised that her prayers had made a difference as I had felt a greater liberty than in the previous classrooms.

The second incident was in Manila. One teacher went to the back of the class but listened to the presentation. When I prayed and asked students to raise their hand if they wanted to receive God's gift of eternal life, the teacher also raised her hand.

It's exciting to think of what God can do by saving teachers who will be able to influence and pray for many young lives in the future.

I thank the Lord for allowing me to be part of the E-campaign this year and hope I can join again many times in the years to come.

Karina M, Scotland/J-Team
This is Karina's second e-Campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!