Wednesday, 17 August 2011

This Is What A Hunger For The Word Looks Like!

SMCI e-Campaign 2011
Weeks 1 and 2
From Tim David (USA, Colorado)


"It was just the second time I went into a classroom to preach during the e-campaign.  I was a bit nervous. When I came into the classroom and started preaching I was surprised at how attentive the kids and the teacher were to the gospel.


After I had finished presenting the gospel and was passing out the good news booklets to the kids the teacher came up to me and asked me for a Bible. She said that "she wanted to teach her kids more about this gospel." I went up to the van and looked for one and finally found a new testament in their island language and my own Bible which I use. I took both of them back and as I entered the class to give them to the teacher the whole class erupted into cheers! I've never seen a group of people so excited to receive God's word."
Tim David is a Senior in High School 
from Grand Junction, Colorado, Pear Park Baptist Church. 
This was his second SMCI e-Campaign.

Surprisingly, this is not an uncommon story! Since the e-Campaign concluded last week, there are 1000s of new believers hungry for the Word! That's why the "I'm A Bible Sponsor" group has been formed! If you are interested in helping meet this need for our newest brothers and sisters in Christ, please leave a message in the comments below and we will connect you! Or, find us on Facebook at 
"I'm A Bible Sponsor"
but at the least, please pray for these new believers and ask the LORD to supply His Word in their very hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!