Saturday, 6 August 2011

It's A Lot of Travel This Weekend

"Now, Lord, look on their threats, and grant to Your servants that with all boldness they may speak Your word."
Acts 4:29


Many teams are in transit tonight and in the morning ! Let's remember them all in prayer!


--Ptr Mitch's Team ( from Grow Point/SMCI Dumaguete and SMCI Leyte) traveling by barge and road through some sensitive areas.


--Singapore Team 6 and the return of Simon! Their team verse is:


2 Cor 12:9
And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.


--PA Team 2: The Bethel Gang flying from the states. 
Their team verse is:


Luke 9:23
And he said to them all, If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross daily, and follow me.


--Others will be flying home to Singapore tomorrow plus a very large group will fly from Cebu to two different cities in Southern Philippines. Thanks for praying!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!