Monday, 15 August 2011

From the Heart of Pastor Randy David Pt 1 of 2

The testimonies of the recent evangelistic campaign may seem overwhelming as might the proposed follow-up plans, but what a great joy and confidence to know that ...

Jesus Knows All Their Names... 


SMCI e-Campaign 2011 Weeks 1-2
From the Heart Series



Ptr Randy David 
(USA/CO The Western Slope Team!)
Leyte and 
Negros Occidental 
Wks 1-2


"The last school I spoke in before heading home, after I presented the gospel and gave the invitation,  I told the class that if they genuinely trusted Christ as their Savior, that even though I may never see them again in the Philippines I would see them in heaven again someday.  


As I moved to the back of the room to pick up decision slips, all of a sudden a girl jumped to her feet and turned to me and said, "I want you to know my name."  Seeing her new found faith so real in her that she wanted me to know her name when we meet again in heaven thrilled my soul.  


(The picture is not that great but she is the healthy girl in the center-right.)"



Randy David and his family minister with 
Pear Park Baptist Church in CO where is the pastor! 
His wife Carrie, is the coordinator of the 
Western Slopers Prayer team-
a "mighty in the LORD" band of Prayer Warriors! 

This was the second campaign for Randy and his son Tim 
and also for the Western Slope Prayer Warriors! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!