Thursday, 12 August 2010

"All Things Work Together" --God Said It-- And He Keeps On Proving It!

Daniel & Theresa
Singapore
On Bohol with
Theresa, Singapore

"There was one day when we were pretty late arriving at a high school where we were supposed to do a classroom evangelism. However, the students were all outdoor waiting to go home. We decided to gather groups of students on the field and preached right on the spot. It was challenging as I was already having a strained voice. However, God demonstrated to me that it's not about me! It's the power of the Gospel and the conviction by the Holy Spirit. 55 souls made decisions!


I am thankful to God for giving me this opportunity to serve Him in Bohol. He really opened my eyes and see that the harvest is indeed plentiful. It's a privilege to be His labourers for His harvest field.


I saw how God has worked in the hearts of many students during the past week. It's the working of the Holy Spirit!

Thank God for He is Mighty to Save!"


Theresa is from Singapore and a member of GLCC. 
This was her first campaign.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your encouraging comment or question!